Sure, I have plenty of excuses:
- My life is ruled by Tiny People who apparently need my attention, or something?
- Home DIY projects... Ha! What are those?
- My photography blog is an attention whore.
- I like sleep. I'm told it's good for me.
But it all comes down to an Epic Fail on my part. I am a Terrible Inconsistent Blog Parent.
So, I'm going to attempt to fix things up around here. You definitely won't get a post a day from me. That's just crazy talk. However, I'm going to try to show my poor neglected blog some attention.
Fortunately, I have gathered a lot of information about the house in the last few months, not the least of which includes:
- new photos of the house exterior in the 50s
- a photo of the inside of the Sandwich Shoppe when it was in operation
- the epic Civil War love story of the property deed holders in the 1860s
Honestly, I'm so excited about the photos, I would share them with you this second... but my internet is being wonky and won't upload the files. Womp womp.
So, now that I have reassured you of my continued existence... Stay tuned!