Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Blogger Protective Services

If this blog were my kid, Child Protective Services would have taken him away from me back in May. I mean, 5 months of blog neglect is just criminal.

Sure, I have plenty of excuses:
  • My life is ruled by Tiny People who apparently need my attention, or something?
  • Home DIY projects... Ha! What are those?
  • My photography blog is an attention whore. 
  • I like sleep. I'm told it's good for me.

But it all comes down to an Epic Fail on my part. I am a Terrible Inconsistent Blog Parent.

So, I'm going to attempt to fix things up around here. You definitely won't get a post a day from me. That's just crazy talk. However, I'm going to try to show my poor neglected blog some attention.

Fortunately, I have gathered a lot of information about the house in the last few months, not the least of which includes:

  • new photos of the house exterior in the 50s
  • a photo of the inside of the Sandwich Shoppe when it was in operation
  • the epic Civil War love story of the property deed holders in the 1860s
Honestly, I'm so excited about the photos, I would share them with you this second... but my internet is being wonky and won't upload the files. Womp womp.

So, now that I have reassured you of my continued existence... Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Your comments make my day!!