Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tea. Jewelry. Same thing.

A while back, our super awesome Grandmom asked if any of us would like this empty tea box.


I thought, "Eh. Whatever. Nothin' special." And then I saw the inside. And I wanted it. I wasn't sure what I was going to do with it. But I wanted it. Thank you, Sarah, for letting me have it ;). Turns out, it's the perfect jewelry box for a girl with approximately 12 pieces of jewelry.


Really, it's more like 15 pieces of jewelry. That's it. And it's wonderful. I thought about making myself some kind of framed jewelry display with this...


...but with only 15 pieces of jewelry, I thought that any sort of display would just look sparsely lame. I like my tea box much better.

Of course, I have the option of eventually painting the box, but for now I like the "Bentley's Finest Teas." I am a tea girl, after all. Coffee is seriously gross. Bleh.


What say you? Tea of coffee? You must choose. Choose wisely.

1 comment:

  1. Coffee! The fake kind with mostly sugar and creamer! mmmm!

    And you totally win. That is the perfect jewelry box! I'm glad you took it home. I'd still be wondering how to use it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!