Friday, March 19, 2010

Mark Strauss Landscapes

I purchased 3 prints from Mark Strauss' collection. They are all numbered & signed. And I love them!

The colors of this first one are a little washed out. The actual print is much brighter. I like the little frog - even if he looks scared.

Frog $37
This one is very cheerful. I love all of the colors & light.

Stone Wall $47And this one is my favorite.

Storm $47
I listed the gallery price for these prints above. I got them for the school guest speaker discount price of $20 each! Victory jig!

I love the colors and I think they will all look beautiful in the nursery together with the Willow green paint and bird prints. I have high hopes.
I don't know yet if it's going to be too much on the walls or not. But I think it will work.I'm getting really excited about this... Why? Because I've lived in this house since last August and I've only hung up a single mirror on my walls in all of that time.

1 comment:

Your comments make my day!!