Saturday, October 24, 2009

Hand-Me-Downs

Last weekend, my mom dropped by to bring me some fresh picked apples from my Uncle John's farm. And very tasty apples they are, too!

Happily, she also showed up with some hand-me-down surprises.

The crib that my Aunt Lori used for her kids when they were babies:
It has a nice shape, it's very sturdy, and the bars are nice and close together. No stuck baby heads here! I have some ideas for the crib, but for now, it's just going to have to chill where it is.

She also brought the following hand-me-downs from some family friends who had a baby last year who has grown out of these things.

A little chair, which I'm told can be invaluable:
And this odd contraption which you use for non-crawling babies. Lay them on the floor and let the dangling toy entertainment begin.
Thanks for the hand-me-downs everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!