Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Paint Chips Galore!

I grabbed about a gazillion paint chips from Lowes and started narrowing down my choices. Choosing paint colors can be stressful. There are so many possibilities - both good and bad! Of course, you can always paint over a color you don't like - but who wants to paint a room twice?

I've taken to throwing down the color group I think I want on or next to certain key items in the room I'm planning on painting. In this case the laundry room.Then I start taking away the ones I don't like until I have narrowed down my choices. Then the hemming and hawing starts.
Should I choose "Shark," "Misty Surf," or "Silver Wings" ??? One is bluer. One is greyer. One is somewhere in the middle. GOSH HOW WILL I EVER DECIDE. "Eeny, meany, miny, moe! Catch a tiger by it's toe!"

And don't even get me started on the living room.
The red wasn't helping me decide. So I grabbed some fabrics that I think I might use as accents in the room. That helped to narrow the field considerably. Now do I choose "Applesauce Cake," "Pony Tail," or "Vanilla Brandy" ???I'll let you know what I decide. If my head doesn't explode from too many colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!