Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

I hope all the Father's out there had a great day today!
The Professor sent the following video to his Dad. Forgive my appearance. He woke me from a sound slumber and wouldn't go away until I said what he wanted. Mean Professor.

My parents came down and visited us at our house for Father's Day. My dad helped the Professor do some butcher block counter top cutting with the table saw and my mom helped me paint some walls.

I made my dad a really cool card which involved him chasing liberals off of a cliff into the mouth of a dinosaur. Like I said. Really cool.

We had a little Father's Day early dinner at the very 50s diner just a skip and jump down the road from our house. I don't think they've changed a single minty green vinyl booth or juke box in the past 60 years.
Ah, the South. Where you find the item "Peanut Butter & Jelly" right next to "Fish". It made my day that they even had PB&J on the menu.
Then, Dad got to take a nice nap after a very filling chicken-fried steak. What else is Father's Day good for?
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! (I still have 6 min. left!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!