Monday, June 22, 2009

Behind the Radiator

I'm starting to believe that you can find just about anything when you move a radiator.

Why?

Because they are so darn heavy, being made from cast iron and all, that no one ever bothers to move them. Regardless of whether or not they are, say, painting the wall...



This is the radiator on the upstairs landing. Having an interest in painting the upstairs landing, I asked my darling husband to please help me move it. I'm not always strong enough to turn the nut attaching the radiator in place.

What's this? Presents? Ooo! Tampax! Dust covered scrubby thingy! DUST BUNNIES! How awesome is that!

But that's not the best part. The best part is that I found a larger section of the same wallpaper that can be found hiding behind the doorbell.
Yellow's not bad, but there is such a thing as too much yellow. WAY TOO MUCH YELLOW 'N GOLD! Previous owners are, yet again, fired by the supreme ruler of the Sandwich Shoppe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!