Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I'm On A Crazy Pinterest Crusade

Since it's rainy and gross outside today, Joseph and I worked on adding to Joseph's Christmas present, the "Busy Bin Of Fantastic Toddler Actvities". So far, we've managed to complete the following pins from my "kids board":

color matching clothespins:


pom pom stuffer:




bubble wrap hopscotch:


pipe cleaner/collander activity:


Salt dough:



Reviving dried playdough:


stringing pony beads onto pipe cleaners:

felt shapes and button snake:

Yup. On a serious roll. All it took was one short visit to the Dollar Tree with my sister-in-law Theresa last night and a rainy morning. And the best part? Each pin took anywhere from maybe 5 to 20 minutes to put together. Maybe.

Have you looked at your Pinterest lately? How much of it is easily completed in under 15 minutes?? Just think how much you can accomplish if you picked out one pin a day to complete!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!