Tuesday, July 6, 2010

What's Behind Curtain #1?

This is our downstairs bathroom. You remember our scary pepto bismal pink downstairs bathroom? My sister named it the "Silence of the Lambs" bathroom because of the terrifying substances found in the bottom of the very, very pink tub.

The shower curtain is from my college days. It doesn't go with anything in the bathroom, but I refuse to purchase a new shower curtain for this bathroom until it's been renovated. It's simply there to hide the Silence of the Lambs bathtub. No one ever uses this tub, so I've decided it should be a storage area.

What am I storing behind the curtain?


DIAPERS!!! Thanks to my mother-in-law, we have an excellent supply of diaper wipes & diapers in a variety of sizes. Remember, she's the bargain queen, so she bought all of these diapers on sale with a coupon or on clearance with a coupon.I had been storing the diapers in the bottom of the Pack 'n Play, but they were beginning to overflow.



Mom - thank you so much for all of the baby supplies. We truly appreciate your generosity. The little guy's bottom is especially grateful. Keep on enjoying your hobby! 

4 comments:

  1. just don't turn on the water

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW. That is amazing. That's like an entire car full of diapers. And it's much prettier than the scary bathtub. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love couponing, and serious I think I need to hang out with you ad your mom because you guys are awesome!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's not very green. What ever happened to the good old days when mothers would take the cloth ones down to the stream and wash them out on a rock with homemade soap. Only you can prevent global warming. By the way, it was -12'F this morning on the farm and change is good so keep SUV's near to your hearts, put a coal furnace in the house and don't carpool. Anonymous Uncle JW

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!