Thursday, July 29, 2010

{Embrace} the Camera



The latest big step in baby development - "Woah! Mom has a face!!"

"With a mouth!"


"And a nose!"


"And eyes!!"



"And long stringy stuff! I wonder what it tastes like? Nom, nom, nom! Hmm. Eh. Not as good as boobs, but it will do in a pinch!"


"Really, I don't know why she insists on wearing a shirt. We should just have open bar all the time!"

He's just discovered that he has control of his hands in the past few weeks. This week, he's using them to explore Mommy's face. It's his new favorite thing. Even better than when Mommy helps him stand up!! Eye poke-age is inevitable.

(Also - this is the first time I've used the timer on my camera. I knew it was there, I just never used it. It. Is. Freakin'. Awesome. Why didn't I utilize this before now??"

18 comments:

  1. HAHAHA! I love it!
    Also, I'm TOTALLY digging the fact that you have pictures hung up now. I know I've already said this like 4 times, but you know, there's a reason that there are 20 million holes in my walls. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this. i remember this stage. fun fun fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nothing sweeter than those baby paws!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww thats sweet.. that hand full of hair reminds me of my Tre at that age.. well he never grew out of it! he still has to have a hand full of my hair to sleep... sighh

    ReplyDelete
  5. VERY cute!!!! sweet baby and beautiful mama!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute pictures! It's fun when they start grabbing at things and exploring their world.

    ReplyDelete
  7. the last is my fave! i need a tripod. ur a genius

    -fellow camera embracer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes...it is impossible to have a baby and have long hair! super cute pics...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet baby. They grow up too fast... =(

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is adorable, i luv the progression!! so cute

    ~embrace the camera-er~

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh, LOL to the boob comment. i've totally got one of those too :)

    great photos, YET AGAIN!

    ReplyDelete
  12. As always, a great series of pics. :) My boy loved the boobies too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ha! Attack of the cute baby.......

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute...and fun blog too! Our kiddos must be close to the same age! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I never think to use the timer either. So cute. Enjoy every second!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!