Sunday, March 28, 2010

Cribtastic!

Even though the walls still need one more coat of paint... And even though the drywall still needs another sanding/plastering and 3 coats of paint... I decided to put the crib together. I just couldn't wait any longer. The box was just sitting there looking lonely...

Let the baby jail building begin.
I like it! Thanks Mom & Dad (on the Professor's side)!

Now, I just have to move all of the furniture to the middle of the room and throw a plastic sheet over it when we finally finish up all the plastering/painting. That dresser is my current plan for a changing table surface... I hope to have the time to refinish it and replace the hardware & shells this summer, but we'll see.

1 comment:

  1. It's GORGEOUS! And I agree, it's about time you put that thing together! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!