Sunday, October 11, 2009

The Dangers of Working at Home

This, my friends, is one of the dangers of having to work at home:
I have to do most of my lesson planning and grading from home. The 90 minute planning period doesn't really cut it for a new teacher. Unfortunately, if I leave my laptop unattended and my PowerPoint on Westward Expansion open, I later find slides like what you see above. Fortunately, I usually discover these slides before delivering them as notes to my students. Usually.

Thank you my darling husband for keeping me on my toes.

2 comments:

  1. Well, depending on the behavior of your classes, you could use these slides to keep your students on their toes as well! I'm willing to bet that, at least, one of them would not notice!!! What do you think?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've thought about leaving some of them in - but some (two) of my classes are somewhat trying and I'm trying different things with them to help improve behavior. It's been somewhat frustrating.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!