Thursday, July 2, 2009

Leftover Paint Week

This week has been all about leftover paint.

I haven't been to Lowes once this week. I've simply been going through the paint that I had available.

I had about 1/3 of a gallon of Misty Surf left after my laundry room adventure.

Not enough for an entire room.

Just enough for the little upstairs hallway off of the Olive Gray upstairs landing. Again, the green comes out funny with the flash... Both colors have an element of gray, so they actually look nice together in person.

The little hall leads to the smallest bedroom and the scary harvest gold upstairs bathroom. The hall has plenty of shelving. I have yet to decide how I will use this shelving. I don't want it to end up looking junky. My mom suggested rectangular baskets. I like the idea.



I used up all of the rest of the Misty Surf! Two for two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!