Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Wall-E-Paper

I am unendingly grateful that my entire house didn't come wallpapered.

I don't like wallpaper. Not one little bit. It is often ugly and it is a HUGE pain in the butt to remove.

Our laundry room, however, was wallpapered in this:
Not really my style.

Thankfully, it came off pretty easily, probably because it's the kind of wallpaper that's been coated so that it can be washed.Giant pile of ugly wallpaper:I'm not sure what type of wall I found under the wallpaper.. Definitely not plaster or drywall. More like fiberboard.Regardless, it will be painted soon!

Or I could always repaper the wall in the following:
Then again, maybe not. But if you click on Wall-E, he may take you on an adventure. A video-footage-of-laundry-room-destruction type of adventure!

And just for fun:

What did one wall say to another wall?


I'll meet you at the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!