Monday, June 15, 2009

Vintage Appliances

I did a little Google search just for fun and came up with this. See, you can still get the vintage look and avoid lighting a fire every time you want to cook!
A little 19th century charm or 50s retro? Anyone?

The Antique and Northstar sections are great and fun to look at. You can even play around with the colors, trim, width, stovetop/oven type options on the vintage ranges. All the options might have caused me to start giggling like a little kid on Christmas morning (cackling like the mad hatter?). I know, I know, you all think I'm crazy.

No, I'm not planning to get one of these. They tend to go for $5000 and up. I just think the whole idea is fun! I could wear the pretty apron given to me by my sister-in-law/arch-nemesis.

(I think I can hear the Professor muttering about firing me in the background...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!