Thursday, May 10, 2012

Introducing Juliana Claire

We have a three day old baby girl!


And she has long dark eyelashes & gobs of gorgeous dark hair!


And she's the sweetest, most beautiful baby girl in the entire world!


Not that I'm biased or anything.


I promise to share more details about the fabulous little lady and her birth in the near future. The sun and clouds were very uncooperative for photos today, but I made some adorable headbands this evening and will take plenty more photos tomorrow. Need million photos of newborn daughter.


The last photo totally cracks me up. I didn't edit it or anything, but it still came out looking like a 90s glamour shot. Winning. All she needs now is a feather boa. ;)

12 comments:

  1. Oh! Look at her sweet little bow-shaped lips!!!!
    She's GORGEOUS... even in 90's glamour. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aunt Elisabeth and Uncle JerryMay 10, 2012 at 11:01 PM

    How much does she look like her gran!!!! So beautiful!!! We love you Aunt E and Uncle J

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her! The fourth picture is my favorite though. It kind of looks like she might have Joseph's giant hands? I can't wait to hear more about her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is beautiful! I can't wait to meet her in July!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful little girl! She looks like a little princess.

    Aunt Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  6. How beautiful your new little one is! Many blessings to you and your family for continued joy and good health. Love, Krissy

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is beautiful! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! I'm so so so happy for you and she's GORGEOUS! Congrats, momma!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful little girl. Congrats! Hope you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm way behind on my commenting, but congrats on Juliana's arrival! Such a cute girl - we could use a little bit of her hair out here in Colorado :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! Juliana is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!