Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Endless Fun in a Bowl of Flour

Sometimes, I give Joseph a bowl of flour when we go outside together.


This may seem like a strange thing to do, but he's endlessly entertained by it.


I suppose Joseph likes it so much because he can taste it, put his hands in it, sift it, throw it, drop it down the slide, leave floury hand prints, sprinkle it, and dump it all without Mommy ever saying "No!" That, like, never happens!


He likes to make it snow off the top of his playground. And if Mommy happens to be sitting underneath the snow... All the better. :)


Of course, clean up is important. You don't want your neighbors getting any strange ideas about your habits...


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're focused on what's important... making sure your neighbors don't think you're snorting coke with your small child. ;) I love you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!