Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Simmering Pots

I've got about 5 different projects simmering merrily on the stove and none of them are at the sharing stage yet. 

I've made tons of progress, but nothing I can definitively blog about.

So sad. I think I'm suffering from blog withdrawal. I haven't even glanced at Reader in two weeks.

However, since I can't contain my glee any longer... Howdoyoulikemynewbathroomfloor?????????


Ruffly downstairs bathroom transformation awesomeness is in your future folks. Just you wait!

3 comments:

  1. I L.O.V.E. IT!!!!!!!!!! It looks SO SO SO GOOD!!!!! I can't wait for the full picture!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you mean the "Silence of the Lambs" / diaper storage bathroom? Because if you do, this is going to be one of the biggest transformations I have ever seen. I can't wait for more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohmygosh! This is beautiful! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!