Thursday, June 2, 2011

First you STOMP, then you CHOMP CHOMP!!

My son loves to dance.

By that, I mean that he rocks back and forth and bounces whenever music comes on. Actually, he'll start "dancing" if you simply say the word "dance."

While hanging out at his aunt & uncle's over the weekend, Joseph discovered that their boom box was at the perfect level for him to start up a jam session (or 10). After selecting some tunes, he started breaking out the dance moves.

We call that the "belt buckle grab". Or would that be the "diaper tape grab"?

The first time he turned on the radio, out comes... "You can dance if you want to! You can leave your friends behind!" So Joseph left his buddy Colton behind and started dancing. (Actually, Mr. Colton had some pretty sweet bouncy dance moves too!)

After that, Joseph fell madly in love with the radio.


And maybe the speaker vibrations. I love that kid.

Considering his love of dancing, I discovered the perfect show for Joseph this morning. Disney's Dance-A-Lot Robot. Heck yeah. Music and dance lessons in under 3 minutes. Here, allow me to share the awesomeness with you (because it's been stuck in my head all day and I must therefore share it with the world).


WOAH! DINO-RIFIC!

Sooo catchy.Now I'm off to learn the clock dance. Of course I'm serious, why do you ask? It's nearly as cool as the dinosaur dance!

 Until next time... I'll be getting back to regularly programmed blogging soon. Sorry, I've been busy with non-house related stuff lately!

1 comment:

  1. I totally want to snuggle that little guy. Too.darn.cute. He's just too loveable for words, even through images.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!