Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Nanuk the Neighbor

We have a new neighbor and he came a-knockin' this past weekend. He lives in the brown house right across the street.

His name is Nanuk and he is a husky. A husky puppy. So, he's about the size of a normal full grown dog... His life ambitions are to race in the Iditarod and break into my house. 
Actually, this picture was taken after he succeeded in sneaking into my house behind me and I lured him back out with a cracker.

He's downright adorable. To quote my friend Nancy, "he's so cute it's gross. not bad gross. gross like puppies playing with baby chickens are gross." She said that about my son, but I think it applies here.

(Sorry for the blur - he never stops moving and I didn't have the camera on the right shutter speed for this.)

And he's such a beautiful dog!
I love blue husky eyes. Don't you want to just hug him?? It was nice to meet you, Nanuk!

P.S. I have bacon. *wink, wink, nudge, nudge* I cook with it all the time.

1 comment:

  1. AWWW! I love his life long ambitions... and that he shared them with you.
    And I never thought of using "gross" like that, but I totally get it. And that's why I love Nancy. :) Well, that and she takes good photos!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!