Sunday, June 6, 2010

Inside the Diaper

I signed up to get rewards points for coupons and free baby stuff through Huggies enjoytheriderewards.com. Diapers are expensive, but they are much cheaper when you're mother-in-law helps you find all kinds of deals, coupons, and ways to earn points (Thanks, Mom!). Aside from entering codes from inside Huggies' diaper packages, you can also earn points by taking polls and watching short advertisement videos on their website. You don't have to actually pay attention to the videos, but I've discovered that it just might be worth it.

Two of the advertisement videos had me in stitches. I was sitting on my couch, nursing the baby, and cracking up. I probably would have been rolling on the floor if I hadn't been holding the little guy. The kid probably thinks his mother is crazy. I keep telling him that it's not me he has to watch out for. It's his father. :P

Anyways, I hope you enjoy these as much as I did.








Having been whizzed on many a time by both my son and little day care babies, I was practically in tears with that last one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!