Sunday, March 14, 2010

Willow

It took 8 months, but I finally committed to a nursery paint color. I even bought a gallon of it. And, yes, Mrs. 5C, I stopped trying to talk myself out of it and went with Willow - a pretty light green. Take that excessive paint chip problem.
I also checked out the mistint section for the first time and discovered a little sample of a pretty teal color. It was only $1 and my favorite color, so I couldn't resist. I'm not sure what exactly I'm going to do with it, but it has a great deal of promise and complements the Willow & songbird prints beautifully. Maybe a mural? I'm not sure, but I'm thinking about it.

Here's a little mural inspiration from JC Penneys:
creditI can easily project one of those pictures onto the wall, sketch it out, & paint it. Just an idea.

In other news, I've cleared out the nursery room and we are in the process of fixing up the wall so we can actually paint it. More on that later.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of you!
    I spent the day lounging on the couch catching up on television. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!