Thursday, December 31, 2009

Classroom Drawings

When I stopped by my classroom earlier this week, I actually took the time to look around - something I don't always have the chance to do. I'm always bemused by my students, although I try to avoid reading notes.

Anywho - in looking around the classroom and straightening up - there were the typical desk drawings...
The ever popular marijuana leaves...
Bug eyed caricatures of my students...
And then there are the drawings that somehow make their way onto the bulletin board. Like the candy cane castle...
The giant-headed anime character with the mini Schwarzenegger body who apparently goes by the name "beast"...
And then there are always the notes they leave each other on my black board and white board...

Note the "Dweezy" at the top of the chalkboard. That's one of my students' code names. It's in a different place everyday.

Oh, high school.

1 comment:

  1. I always wondered if my teachers noticed those things. It's fun to see it from the other side. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!