Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Mirror Hunting

Part I on the plan for filling the empty space of our walls is to get a few big mirrors for different areas of the house. We both like the way mirrors help to open up a room. So, we paid a visit to the local used furniture store.

The ridiculously packed used furniture store.
How they manage to get things in and out of that place is a complete mystery to me, but it is a fun place to visit!
They have a lot of large mirrors for anywhere from $10-$50 a pop. Some potential big mirrors that we are considering:
These three are actually plastic, but might be interesting if painted:



I'm not entirely sold on the last two, but I do like their shape.

The store doesn't take credit cards and we forgot our checkbook, but we'll be back later this week. We'll let you know how it goes :).

1 comment:

  1. I like them all! (is that helpful or what!) ;)
    That store is crazy and fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!