Thursday, November 5, 2009

Illuminating the Front Hall

This was the light in our front hallway:
It was small, dinky, & left the bulb bare.
It was rusty and kind of gross.
The Professor had already replaced the rusty, dinky light that didn't really illuminate the hall with the snazzy new light by the time I got home from work this evening. It was such a nice surprise!
A pretty surprise. Oo La La.



It lights up the whole hallway like crazy! Which is great because it means we can see in the hall now. On the other hand, it means I can see all of the dust... and the cracks & bad paint job of the ceiling... So I guess that's just more motivation to fix it all when I'm allowed to paint again.
I'll have to take some daytime pictures sometime after I've cleared out and cleaned the hallway... In about... oh... say... 2 or 3 months.

1 comment:

Your comments make my day!!