Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Sweet Tooth Problem

I have a sweet tooth. It's a ongoing problem. I'm seeing a doctor about it, but have little hope of recovery.

Anywho, when I have a sweets craving, sometimes I counter it by making myself a fruit smoothie.

I have a pretty basic recipe for my smoothies:
milk
vanilla yogurt (it's much better than plain yogurt!)
frozen fruit (strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, & blueberries)
Stick it all in the blender & go for the ice crush:
This is a strawberry/blackberry smoothie:



Enjoy:
It's easy, it's quick, & it's tasty.

3 comments:

  1. Where are you looking in that last picture? It's kinda creepy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not creepy. And Stephen, this picture of you (above) looks a whollllle lot like Bob!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, JAMM. I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!