Friday, September 18, 2009

Weekend Goal: Unpack Kitchen Boxes

Remember when my siblings visited and my little sister reorganized all of the kitchen boxes in the laundry room for me? Well, over the past month or two...

That whole organization thing might have been thrown out the window... It just sort of happened. I can't help it. If I'm in the middle of cooking something and I need a cheese grater right then and there, the whole room gets destroyed for the sake of culinary satisfaction.

Anyways, my goal for this weekend is to take advantage of all of the new cabinet space I have now that the rest of the cabinets have been installed. Weekend mission: Empty all of these boxes, organize kitchen, and clear out the laundry room!

Although... Progress reports have to go out Tuesday... and I do have a lot of grading left to do... and I need to write two separate study guides and unit tests...

...I'll let you know how it goes...

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry, we won't issue you a progress report on the boxes. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!