Saturday, June 27, 2009

Shoo Fly, Don't Bother Me

Summer is great! The sun, the beach, the sand.

The bugs.

Think about it. You've got your lady bugs, butterflies, and other insects acceptable for girly girls.

Plus, there's the fireflies.

I love fireflies. They are all over our back yard.

The next time I see a mason jar, I'm going to run into the backyard with it and catch 'em.

But summer also comes with those other bugs. The bad ones.

Like mosquitoes. And flies.

FLIES that invade your home and buzz around your head while you pretend to be a first class home improvement guru. Enough of this nonsense. Shooing them off does nothing. We came up with a better plan.

So far, 18 flies and counting.



Their struggles come to naught. Serves them right.

Yet there are more still buzzing around my head. Why?

Shoo fly, don't bother me, for I belong to somebody!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!